Links to our Top 10 favorite side dishes to complete your delicious Gauker Farms dinner! As chosen by Jodi on December 18, 2014. Please note her mind changes by the second and the rank or inclusion of these recipes in her “Top 10” is subject to change at any time.
What would YOU add to the list?! Leave the link in the comments, please! Don’t hoard all of the good recipes! Sharing is caring!
10. Baked Cauliflower Poppers – A lite side for a healthy start to the list that goes down hill toward the top! 🙂
9. Zucchini Tots – Crunchy goodness in zucchini form.
8. Charred Green Beans – Who doesn’t love a good bean?
7. Three Potato Salad – because it’s traditional BBQ fare, and tasty, too!
6. Perfect French Fries – “I love when they aren’t afraid to cook the potato!” – just ask about that story
5. Buttered Rosemary Rolls (Jodi LOVES these – but they need to be accompanied with something else to get higher on the list – they just aren’t dense enough because she can still eat at least 18 in a sitting! 🙂 )
4. Bacon Mac and Cheese Bites with a Kick! – The Vintage Mom is one smart lady – and a good cook! 🙂
3. Sweet Corn with Maple-Bourbon Brown Butter and Bacon – What’s not to like?!
2. Alton Brown’s Baked Macaroni and Cheese – Probably Farmer Lee’s favorite
1. Twice Baked Potato Casserole – Yum.