2017 Gauker Farms Summer/Fall 6 Month Beef CSA
July through December 2017
How Does It Work?
- Choose Your Share Size – Small, Medium, or Large
- Choose Your Pick-Up Site: On-farm, Downingtown, Reading, On-Farm or By Appointment.
- Choose Your Payment Option that fits your family budget.
- Enjoy Gauker Farms Beef with your Family and Friends
Choose Your Share Size:
- Small: $50 per month – at least $50 in beef per month for 6 months – enough for about 1 beef meal per week
- Medium: $75 per month – at least $75 in beef per month for 6 months – enough for 1-2 beef meals per week
- Large: $100 per month – at least $100 in beef per month for 6 months – enough for about 2 beef meals per week or the family that enjoys grilling year-round.
*Recommendations based on a family of 4 and serving sizes of 4-6 oz. of cooked beef. *
Choose Your Pick Up Site:
- On-Farm – 846 Fleetwood Lyons Rd., Fleetwood, by appointment once per month.
- Exton – or a nearby location, by appointment once per month, location and time to be determined at time of payment.
- Downingtown – once per month during the Downingtown Farmers Market on Saturdays, 9-1, in Kerr Park
- Reading – once per month during the Antietam Valley Farmers’ and Artisans’ Market on Saturdays, 8-noon at Carsonia Park
Choose Your 6 Month Payment Option:
|Share Size||Up-Front Cash or Check||Up-Front Credit||6 monthly payments|
What Does A Share Look Like?
Sample Small Share: 1 Brisket, 2 lbs. ground beef, 1 lb. beef cubes, 2 chuck eye steaks
Sample Small Share: 1 Chuck Roast, 2 lbs. ground beef, 1 lb. chipsteak, 2 NY strip steaks
Sample Medium Share: 1 Chuck Roast, 2 lbs. ground beef, 4 – 6 oz. patties, 1 sirloin steak, 1 London Broil, 2 NY Strip Steaks
Sample Large Share: 1 Brisket, 1 London Broil, 2 lb. ground beef, 2 lb. chipsteak, 4 Delmonico steaks
Sample Large Share: 2 Chuck Roasts, 1 London Broil, 1 Brisket, 2 lb. beef cubes, 2 sirloin steaks
Sample Large Share: 1 Chuck Roast, 3 lb. ground beef, 2 lb. beef cubes, 2 filet mignon, 2 NY Strip, 2 packs 4 – 6 oz. burgers
Can I Make Special Requests?
Yes, you can. We will honor them as we are able / as our stock permits / as the requests fit into your “share allowance.”
Can I Order Additional Items Like Snack Sticks or Jerky?
Yes, you absolutely may. However, please note pre-orders are required. 24 hours notice is requested and appreciated.
How Do I Sign Up?
E-mail Jodi at email@example.com or call 724-454-3674. We’ll send you a member agreement, and you’ll be on your way to being a 2017 Gauker Farms CSA Member! OR go right on ahead and complete our contract/request HERE.
Can I Join Even Though the CSA Already Started?
You bet! You can join at any time, however this CSA program will end in December 2017. You’ll only pay for the remaining months through December. You can start in August, for example, but you’ll only pay for 5 months of shares. We’ll start the next “season” in January 2018 for January – June 2018!